Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm in class right now in the library, and bored, so I decided that this is an opportune time to write on my blog. My current problem: my hard drive crashed, and I don't think I'll be able to recover any of my music, or pictures, awesome. Plus I'm gonna need to send my computer away to have a new hard drive installed, and it's all a big pain.
On a better note, I'll be in Sevilla next semester. But I need to turn in all my forms and such, and I have no idea when the deadline is. Plus I need to get a student visa, but I need to have my plane tickets before I have a meeting with the spanish consulate in Boston. On top of all that I have projects coming up that are due, it's kind of overwhelming.
I'm excited to work on my final for photography though. I'm going to try to tell a story with photographs, and a short explanation for each picture too. I got some ideas swimming around in my head for a story, so we'll see. I just need enlarge some of my portraits for two weeks from now, and I do like how a few of them came out. Peace

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Seville? Awesome. You are about to embark on an amazing opportunity. I'm envious and excited for you. Take lots of photos and keep your blog alive!